EveryCloud uses the following 5 measures to fight against viruses and malware:
- Modified ClamAV-Scanner - For known viruses a signature based but self-optimized ClamAV engine is used.
- G-Data signature exchange data - To recognise the latest virus and phishing attacks.
- Proprietary virus scanner - A scan engine with optimised signatures especially for email-viruses and a very high update frequency of at least 60 seconds.
- Proprietary phishing filter - Link analyser to recognise known downloadable malware or scripts (drive-by download) or phishing sites.
- Proprietary outbreak engine - Analyzing suspect mails which arrive in our honeypot accounts. Produces signatures on totally new viruses within about 5 minutes.