To view a users or customers domains inbound or outbound mail flow statistics, please log into the control panel and click the 'Statistic' tab
- If you are logged into the control panel as an EveryCloud partner, you will have the option to use view any oof your customers domains statistic by using the 'Customer' drop down menu
- If you are logged into the control panel as an EveryCloud customer, you will only be able to view statistics related to your own domains mail flow.
- If you are logged into the control panel as an end user, you will only be able to view mail flow statistics related to your own email address
Statistics tab options
- date range drop down, to either select predefined dates variables (eg: Yesterday, 2 days ago etc) or optionally a date picker
- full domain or end user mail flow radio button: note that this option is not available when logged in as an end user
- mail direction statistics selector (view inbound or outbound or a combination of both mail flow statistics)
Once you have chosen you values, the mail flow statistics will be shown directly in the control panel
- If you chose to export the data to CSV you will be presented with 2 options: either display the data in CSV format or have the CSV emailed to you. Once you have made you choice and entered you email address if you have chosen the to email: click the 'Export' Button
- If you chose to export the data to PDF, the system will gather the data and present with a option to download the data directly to your machine
You cannot chose the pre-defined date 'Today' as today is a full 24 hours which has not yet completed. Real time statistics are not available and will require the existing day to be completed before exporting or viewing as 'Yesterday'