How to report emails as spam
1. Log onto the Control Panel and navigate to the WORKSPACE section.
2. Select the email(s) to be marked as spam and tick the box at the extreme left of that row.
3. Move up to the USER OPTIONS tab and using the drop-down menu select the SPAM option.
4. Once selected, click on the PERFORM ACTION tab.
5. A pop up box will then appear confirming that the specified email(s) has been successfully reported as being spam. Click on the X tab in the corner of this box to remove it from view.