Outbound Connector (Process on premises Exchange 2013)
Access EAC (Exchange Admin Center)
You will need 'Mail Flow'
1. Click on ‘Mail Flow’
2. Click on ‘Send Connectors’
3. Click on '+'
You will be presented with the Send Connector Wizard:
1. Give the connector a name
2. Connection type is ‘Partner'
3. Click 'Next'
4. Click on ‘Route mail through smart hosts’ and then the plus sign + to add the name of the smart host
5. Enter EveryCloud’s Smart host which is one of the following and click 'Save'
EveryCloud's Non-US customers
EveryCloud's US customers
6. Click 'Next'
7. Set Smart host authentication to 'None' and click Next
8. The scope of the connector will be All. Click '+' to add * for Fully Qualified Domain Name and then click 'Save'
9. Click 'Next'
10. Click '+' to add a source server and then click 'finish'
To test the new connector, send an outbound email to an external email address. In the Control Panel>Workspace>Email Search, set filter to today's outgoing mail to check for the mail log of the message you've just sent.