The Following article provides information regarding the EveryCloud Outlook Generic plugin. Please read it carefully.
EveryCloud Outlook Plugin
Our end user Generic Plugin combines EveryCloud's email filtering service and email archiving service seamlessly. currently supported version of Outlook are 2010, 2013, and 2016.
Outlook Plugin Advantages:
End users can perform multiple actions directly from within Outlook without the need to access our control panel at all.
Screen Shot of the EveryCloud Plugin in outlook 2016.
End users can:
- Report emails as spam
- Report emails as Info-mail
- Add email senders to user specific Blacklist profiles
- Add email senders to user specific Whitelist profiles
- Request on demand spam report/spam digest
- * Search the end users personal email archive
- * Read personal archived email content
- * Replay historical archived emails
- * Respond to historically archived emails
- * Forward copies of personally archived emails
* = if subscribed to EveryCloud's email archiving service.
There are two versions of the Branded Outlook plugin currently available
Outlook version compatibility
Outlook versions 2010, 2013, 2016
Supported Windows versions
Windows 7 , 32 bit and 64 bit . Windows 8 and 8.1 , 32 bit and 64 bit . Windows 10 , 32 bit and 64 bit
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 and above.
How to check your Framework
Please contact your organizations IT admin for technical advice
Known issues (technical)
If you intend installing the plugin in a network controlled environment, where all outbound Web traffic is proxied through a third party Web filtering service
please ensure you contact your network admin in advance to ensure that a proxy over ride / Web filtering bypass is applied for Web-calls initiated by the Plugin.
Our Support team are available to help you contact details can be found Here.