You can access the LDAP over SSL (LDAPs) service from Azure Active Directory from EveryCloud. However before our servers are able to connect to the Azure Service, you will first need to perform the following steps.
1. Follow the steps provided in this article:
You will need to fulfil all the requirements mentioned in this article, or you will not be able to setup the service. Once you have followed the steps, you will have access to the following information:
- An external IP-Address which can be used to access the service
- User name and password of an admin account
- Server details
2. Make sure that the IP-Range from EveryCloud has been added to the exceptions
3. Setup LDAP in the Control Panel, as explained here
You will need to enable the following settings from the Control Panel:
- Enable the LDAPs checkbox
- Use the port 636 in combination with the external IP-Address provided in step 1.
You can then extract the required information from Azure. Should you encounter any issue locating any information that you require, then please consult the Azure help files.
4. Confirm the configuration by using the “Test” option
5. “Save” the configuration
If you receive too few or too many Groups/Users during testing, then please adjust the LDAP filter from within the Control Panel.