If you're using Proofpoint's spam filtering, you can whitelist EveryCloud to allow our simulated phishing test emails and training notifications through to your end users.
When you're ready to whitelist in Proofpoint, follow the below instructions:
- From your Proofpoint admin center, navigate to Email Firewall, then Rules.
- Be sure to select the On radio button for Enable, under Rule Settings.
- Name your rule ID something such as "PhishingBox Whitelisting by IP Address," and provide a description such as "EveryCloud Phishing and Training emails."
- In the "Condition" section you will whitelist EveryCloud by our IP addresses using the "Add Condition" button. You can find our IP addresses for phishing and training emails in this article.
- Under Dispositions, change the Delivery Method from the default selection to Deliver Now.Be sure to save your rule and allow time for this new setting to propagate before testing.