Our Support team are available to help you contact details can be found Here.
- From "Start" on your server's desktop, choose MS Exchange Server > Active Directory Users and Computers.
- Right click on the folder location you wish to create a new contact in.
- Type in requested name information, click next and select the 'Modify' button to enter the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click "OK" to complete contact addition.
- Right click on the user account you want to forward from and select 'properties'
- Select the "Exchange General" tab and click on the "Delivery Options" button.
- Select the radio button for "Forward to:" and "Modify."
- Enter the name of the contact you created in step 3 into the "Enter the object name to select:" field and click the 'Check Names' button to verify it, then click 'OK'.
- Back on the 'Delivery Options' tab select the checkbox for "Deliver messages to both forwarding address and mailbox" and click 'OK' to close that tab.
Exchange 2007 / 2010
- In the Exchange Management Console, access the console tree, then navigate to Recipient Configuration > Mailbox.
- In the result pane, right-click the mailbox for which you want to configure mail forwarding, and then click Properties.
- In <Mailbox> Properties, on the Mail Flow Settings tab, click Delivery Options, and then click Properties.
- Select the Forward to check box, and then click Browse.
- In Select Recipient, select email@example.com and then click OK. Note: By default, the dialog box displays all recipients that are in the current recipient scope specified in the Recipient Configuration node.
- If you want incoming messages to be delivered to the mailbox as well as to the forwarding address you specified, select the Deliver message to both forwarding address and mailbox check box. Clear this check box to forward all incoming messages without retaining copies in the mailbox.
- Click OK to return to <Mailbox> Properties.
- Login to the Exchange Admin Center. In Exchange 2013/2016 this is a web based console and will usually be located at a customer configured hostname such as https://mail.yourdomain.com/ecp/
- Click recipients in features pane and select contacts tab. Click the small triangle next to the plus (+) sign and select Mail Contact. A new mail contact form will pop up.
- Fill in the information of new mail contact:
Display name: Anything | Name: Anything | Alias: Anything | External Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click save button to save the mail contact. You should now see the contact.
- Now click the mailboxes tab at the top. Click the small triangle next to the plus (+) sign and select User mailbox.
- Choose new user and start filling all the boxes. This process will create user account in active directory with a mailbox. This account must have a mailbox and an email address. The email address you choose will be needed in a future step.
- Double-click the mailbox you just created to open up the properties.
- Go to Mailbox Features and under Mail Flow -> delivery options click the view details link.
- A new page for the delivery options will open. Check the box for “Enable Forwarding” and click the browse button.
- Select the contact you previously created for the EveryCloud Mailflow Monitor.
- Check the option, deliver message to both forwarding address and mailbox. Then click OK button. This option will retain messages to the mailbox and forward copies of the messages to email@example.com
- Click the Save button.
- Create new forwarding address from the settings -> Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
- Enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and it will ask for the confirmation code.
- We will forward the confirmation code back to your email address, don't forget to check your spam folders as well.
- Enter the confirmation code in the box.
- Check the box "forward a copy of incoming mail to email@example.com" and you're all done.